At Filecr.pro, we take copyright infringement very seriously and fully comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you believe that any content on our website infringes on your copyright, you may submit a DMCA notice to us by following the guidelines below:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the specific URL on our website where the infringing material is located.
- Provide your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Include a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Include a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Provide your electronic or physical signature.
Please send your DMCA notice to us at [email protected], and we will take prompt action to remove the infringing material from our website in compliance with the DMCA. We reserve the right to remove any content on our website that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others.